Our Location & How to Get Here
Harvey House B&B . 1310 Lynn Road . PO Box 874 . Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
Harvey House is located on the rugged west coast of Vancouver Island at Chesterman Beach in Tofino, British Columbia, Canada. Tofino is located approximately three hours scenic drive from Nanaimo, which is on Vancouver Island's east coast. Nanaimo is accessible via BC Ferries from Vancouver / Tsawwassen and Whistler / Horseshoe Bay as well as served by the small local Nanaimo Airport.
Two hours drive south of Nanaimo is Victoria, accessible from Port Angeles, Washington, via the Coho Ferry and from downtown Seattle via the passenger-only Clipper ferry (car rentals would then be necessary). International air travel can be booked to arrive at Victoria International Airport, where car rentals are also easily accessible. Head on Highway #1 North to Nanaimo.
Driving Directions from Nanaimo
- Take Highway 19 North towards Qualicum Beach
- Take Exit 60 onto Highway 4 (Pacific Rim Highway) to Port Alberni
- As you pass through Port Alberni, turn right at the T-junction to Tofino/Ucluelet
- After about 1 ½ hours you reach a T-Junction by the Pacific Rim Visitors Centre, turn right to Tofino
- After passing Long Beach Lodge and Pacific Sands, take the first left after the crossroads sign onto Chesterman Beach Road
- This becomes Lynn Road - you'll find us on the right at number 1310
- Please park in our guest spaces at the front of the property